Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay ....

I wonder if this what Rhianna envisioned when she wrote her umbrella song?  Even if not, I see this photo as sort of a symbol of love, you know, always buy an umbrella big enough for two, or say, for your spouse....Cause at the end of the day, after you say you love someone and your "I do's", you'll always want to have room for them to....stand under your umbrella.
 
 
(Now that it's raining more than ever, Know that we'll still have each other, You can stand under my umbrella.
You can stand under my umbrella.

So go on and let the rain pour, I'll be all you need and more...

When the sun shines, we?ll shine together, Told you I'll be here forever, Said I'll always be a friend, Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end.

Now that it's raining more than ever, Know that we'll still have each other, You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh, eh eh eh)

It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
Baby come here to me
Come here to me

It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
You can always come here to me
Come here to me

It's pouring rain
It's pouring rain
Come here to me
Come here to me)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peacoat said...

The umbrella is lifegiving-lightsharing-joyinfusing-and-laughterinvoking. But there's more to this incredible photo: Floaty flood victim pants are excellent for overcoming the watery surprise of a flash flood. The gorgeous color bursting tree behind the woman's(is it sexist to assume this is a woman?) umbrella is incredible, now combine that explosive color with the dreary dripping graffiti and we have a beautiful contrast of life in the midst of a dark & rainy fall day. Come on!!

November 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home