Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let me tell YOU..


           Now, this is the story all about how, my fashion sense got flipped right upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, so just sit right there, I'll tell you what the heck I am wearing though you probably don't care.  Its been approximately -5 degrees all week.  Today I looked out the window and there was white stuff everywhere and coming down in huge flakes.  All this talk about what fashion means, has been tossed quickly out the window with regards to what it looks like.  The fashionulla Queen of the Universe is currently a walking Super Model candidate for what NOT to wear, best part being, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  My short pink sport socks, my men's large grey sweatpants (with a logo of a University I never attended on the left leg), three tank tops of differing colors, a Matix hoody, old Face to Face Zip up hoody, complete with a dressy scarf, cute toque and bright green coat, all of different colors and styles, are keeping me warm from this blizzard outside (layer upon layer).  Fashion really gets thrown out the window when the word "survival" has anything to do with things.  A few months back when it was sunny I took this photo appalled that they were created, now I'm ready to owe them an apology and go buy a pair in every color!! Water-proof and insulated up to -40 degrees?? BRING IT ON! See you later fashion, I'll give you a call when I wish to be a lot less comfortable.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peacoat said...

"See you later fashion, I'll give you a call when I wish to be a lot less comfortable." Soooooo goood! Its krazy how much goes out the window when its cold enough to see your breath!

November 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home