Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shoes of ... my LIFE.

Summer is no longer in our sight...but do not fear, if my calculations are correct then we have 219 days left until summer, so it's practically right around the corner.  So, my advice would be to make sure you are prepared by having the following. A trusty pair of flip flops in at least every room of your house, and a pair of slip on kicks.  

These Rip Curl flops were bought nearing the end of August so they are still in great condition, so the four pairs I have at work, the one pair in the truck of my car (still in the wrapping) and the 15 pairs at my house are not in use for the moment. 
 
 These Roxy slip-ons have done me well for many years.  They used to be fuzzy inside, however, after many road trips and adventures to the beach, they are no longer fuzzy, but rather I find I can fit them with almost every outfit under the sun.  However, I accidentally forgot my Nikes for Physiotherapy last week and felt like kind of a tool wearing these and doing exercises in a weight room ... BUT that's the only time they won't work;).
I am trying, I do believe the frost did looked quite pretty on the rooftops today, and the snow covered mountain tops are making our gorgeous Vancouver, BC city look quite amazing. 
Nevertheless, my denial continues and I'll be wearing my extra layers up top for the next little while - so that my toes-in-denial can continue to wear their preferred footwear for a while longer...if not forever.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home