Wednesday, January 19, 2011

shoes of the week - Tender Tootsies

its been undisputed for many years that I have thee best grandpa in the world. as if that's not enough---he's always had thee most stylin' grandpa slippers to accompany his awesomeness. so just the other day, he takes off his current radd plaid-ish slippers, and for some strange shoe-obsessed moment I happened to glance at the branding of these particular slippers---much to my horror/delight, the brand that makes these rockin' bad boys is dangerously called: Tender Tootsies for Men.

where in the...?
who the...?
in which board room was this decision reached?

you're gonna look me in the eye and tell me that someone [or a group of people] somewhere approved the name: "Tender Tootsies for Men"--for slippers for men?

folks---it just doesn't get any better than this. 



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home