Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cuffed

Being outcuffed by a friend is always a little bit embarrassing. Recently this fellow's cuffs beat my cuffs in an arm wrestling tournament 5-1.  It was a cruel beatdown, but at the end of the day there was no way to deny that his cuffs were mightier than mine.  

Cuffs have been an essential part of my repertoire in the recent past, but I've never ventured beyond the 2inch [5.08cm] realm. His  4inch cuffs caught me by surprise and I'm wondering why I have never dared to go that far. The 4incher provides a beautiful canvas--a billboard if you will--to display another of my favorite items:  colorful soccer socks. The only thing holding me back from taking the mighty step toward shorter pants and longer cuffs is the answer to the following quandry: at what point to they become capris?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger neon nylon said...

At what point do they become capris? Try the minute he sits down. Stand up.... Jeans with ridiculously large cuffs, sit down again, capris.

October 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home