Saturday, October 23, 2010

Metal Coffins #1







As you were, dont get all up in a fuss. I never meant to hurt your feelings by not loving the nike shoe post. Its gonna be ok, just a little healthy banter to get things started.

I have been spending so much time in my new hood (Railtown, Downtown East Side Vancouver), and it is apparent that the character of the folks, and their vehicles is something to be proud of. On my way out this morning to get a couple more flicks, I noticed that my car had been broken into, nothing new there. I think it is the 5th time people have broken into my black Honda in the last 3 years, shoot for the stars right! They did not take my Stereo, Headphones, CD book, Skateboard, Shoes (2 pairs almost both new), etc. They just took my little change drawer full of toonies and quarters. So i dusted off my jacked hopped on my 'not stolen' skateboard and headed into the heart of traffic and noise, to get the last 3 vehicles that I wanted to get.

def: Smart - 'driving the smallest pink car available, in a world filled with semi trucks and suv's'

def: Class - 'painting as many panels of your honda civic different neon colors'

def: Elegance - 'losing the design plot with last years bmw, and combining it with the mistakes of this years bmw'

More to come...



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peacoat said...

Yeaaaaaaaaa!! Love the civic, dang! But the van is sick too. Love to meet each owner----wonder if they look like their cars---like the dog owners and their dogs in 101 Dalmations.

October 23, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home