Saturday, September 18, 2010

Air Max Chocolate

Three beautiful brown-haired smiling young people. Three shiny brown jerseys. A couple matching brown vintage duffel bags. Three fitted long-sleeve sweat-containing exercise undershirts. Three pairs of baseball/football trousers all shiny and white. Three sets of new white socks pulled up clean to the knees. Holding up the product samples like its the golden gold of all chocolate peanut butter candy bars. Right dude is wearing full-on tennis shoes from the 80's. Middle dudette is wearing cross-trainers all tied up tight and looking like she might just throw down the chocolate and start training on the spot. Toodles on the end is like, 'If I'm going to be doing this all day, at least I'm going to be comfy in my floaty Air Max and heck if I'm going to tie up my laces.'

I'm just saying, I'm with Toodles. Air Max untied and comfy any day or night of any week.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

far right dude is stylin'! :D

September 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home