Thursday, October 28, 2010

orange angel



Driving through Berkeley, CA on a recent day off after an amazing lunch with a hero of mine---Justin Dillon, a dude who spends his days (and nites) fighting slavery and human trafficking all around the world [www.callandresponse.com]---on a grey, almost rainy fall day where everything seems drab and boring, and this angel in orange comes floating down the street toward me, all the way brightening the monochrome feeling of a fall day in the city!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Elizabeth said...

Jaime! you met me a couple times around the lighthouse crew, I think mostly in Redding. But I just talked to Annie from Call + Response the other day! I'm a part of building some social justice stuff up here at Bethel and we are so stoked on their hearts and what they are doing! Sounds like you have some mean connection with them eh?

November 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home