Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is it really fair?


You know those days where you go to do your hair and no matter what you do it just doesn't look good? Imagine realizing you are having one of those days and this chick sits down next to you. As if you didn't feel like you looked goofy enough that day, she comes along and not only does she have stylish hair, but she has managed to shave off a large chunk of it on both sides, dye it blue, and perhaps straighten it (or maybe it's natural), walked out the door is just livin' out her day--with great hair. Casual t-shirt, worn in jeans and flip-flops, she projects herself as comfortable in her own skin as well as her outfit and well-chosen hair style. You have been OWNED. You shouldn't have even tried in the first place!  

Next time I feel I am having a bad hair day, I'll be reaching for the hair trimmer/razor instead of the brush.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peacoat said...

I saw a guy with a sweet 1990's undercut today... which led me to wonder if the undercut will make a comeback with the gentlemen. I think I prefer the long-haired underhawk on females, over the short, parted in the center, undercut my guy friends used to rock back in the day. I'm not opposed to either....but the underhawk is kinda refreshing....has it ever been done by women before now?

September 28, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home