Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ghetto Blaster Nintendo Bag of Doom

Pu-push it real good. Duh, dah duh dah duh duh...duh dah duh dah.....


Okay, what if the original Nintendo + salt n pepa + a murse shoulder carrier duffel + a sweet 80's ghetto blaster had a baby? This incredible bag would be the outcome. Actual speakers in the speaker section? A cassette tape slot that opens via zipper to reveal an MP3 player pouch with an iPod adapter cord inside? Pretend audio inputs on the one end of the bag? And a rad owner from the beautiful state of Washington [I think] who had spray-painted his shoes to match his shirt and bag (blue)? Oh ya, and his friends were rocking too but I could only convince one of them to hop in the photo--(sweet hat!!).

*hip hop bag by parcel 



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, you were amazing enough to feature me and my friend on your blog. thank you very much. OH and by the way, he's purely bred californian. hahah

September 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Peacoat said...

Dear friend of Pure Bred California,

Thanks for correcting my mistake. I think the reason I thought that 'our' friend was from the beautiful state of Washington is that he reminds me of people I know from that part of America in terms of his personality---but he also looks the part (minus the gortex jacket). There is a certain laid-back-ness about the polo shirt and expanded goatee, the fact that he's carrying an REI water bottle, mix in the fact that he's rocking jogger/cross-trainer/light day hiker shoes and seal it off with a pair of corduroy slacks---this guy is definitely got the Pacific North West thing dialed.

Again, my apologies about the State mixup. It was great bumping into you guys, should you ever have any other fashion statements you'd like to make and share with the world send me an email/text and we'll shoot em!

Peace

peacoat

September 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home